About the blogger

My photo
I'm in my second year as the College Recruitment Officer, and it's gratifying to see so many of the people I helped get started here in classes and moving toward brighter futures. I'm a true education advocate, having earned a bachelor's degree in English from the University of New Mexico and a Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing from the University of Utah. I've also worked in public relations and as a newspaper reporter and a librarian.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Yes, to be outdone

Check out this blog from "Kimberly" who apparently enjoyed her time recently on MCC's campus "in beautiful Lake Havasu City." I couldn't have expressed it better myself -- literally. After a long period of idleness with this blog, the discovery of Kimberly's sprightly dispatch gave me a Wally Pipp moment. (You'all remember who he was, right?)
Here's the link: http://yovia.com/blogs/kimberly/tag/mohave-community-college/

No comments:

Post a Comment