About the blogger

My photo
I'm in my second year as the College Recruitment Officer, and it's gratifying to see so many of the people I helped get started here in classes and moving toward brighter futures. I'm a true education advocate, having earned a bachelor's degree in English from the University of New Mexico and a Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing from the University of Utah. I've also worked in public relations and as a newspaper reporter and a librarian.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Long-awaited debut

Kids probably won't be lining up at the multi-plex for this one, but here at last is the video I promised about six ... make that eight months ago. (See "The most fun you can have while sterile" from Oct. 1, 2009.) It offers a glimpse at what first-year students can expect to experience in the Surgical Technology lab, and I think anyone watching this, even the squeamish, will agree this program looks like a lot of fun. By the way, a recent listing of job openings in Lake Havasu City include three for surgical technologists.

No comments:

Post a Comment