About the blogger

My photo
I'm in my second year as the College Recruitment Officer, and it's gratifying to see so many of the people I helped get started here in classes and moving toward brighter futures. I'm a true education advocate, having earned a bachelor's degree in English from the University of New Mexico and a Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing from the University of Utah. I've also worked in public relations and as a newspaper reporter and a librarian.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Seeing red

If you love the color red or you love someone who graduated at MCC's Commencement ceremonies last Friday, you might want to look at our 2010 Commencement photo album on Facebook. Not only will you see a lot of red graduation robes and mortarboards, you will see a lot of white teeth from people smiling. It was a happy day all the way around, for everyone from GED completers finally getting to don cap and gown to newly minted RNs celebrating years of hard work and sacrifice. This day is what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment